Services we offer
We provide assessment services for children and youth with complex developmental needs using a family and child centered approach.
Assessment types include :
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Complex Child and Youth (CCY)
Who we serve
- All children from age 1 to 19
- Living in central or upper Vancouver Island
- Referrals are considered individually and accepted based on program criteria
How to access services
Referrals for ASD assessments are accepted from pediatricians, psychiatrists, family doctors, and nurse practitioners
Referrals for FASD and CCY assessments are accepted from pediatricians and psychiatrists.